1. Log in to Moodle
2. Navigate to the MyMedia repository in the bottom left-hand corner of Moodle (within the navigation pane on the left):
3. If you do not see this area, you will want to toggle on the sandwich button in the top left-hand corner of Moodle as this will open the navigation pane:
4. Once you select MyMedia, you will be redirected to the corresponding page. Once there, open the Add New drop-down menu:
5. Within that menu, select Kaltura Capture:
6. You will then see a page with different download options depending on your OS:
7. If you have already installed Kaltura in the past, it should launch automatically from this same method.
8. Once you select your OS (Windows vs. Mac) follow the prompts until the installation is complete.
9. Depending on your browser, you may be prompted to save the file before moving on. Please do so:
10. Your browser may launch the install automatically. If not, navigate to the downloads section and open the file (Firefox example provided below). If you receive another prompt that says 'this .exe file may not be safe to open,' please ignore this message and proceed with the installation. If you run into any troubles, please reach out to Trine University's IT Services at 260-665-4275.
11. After the install prompt arrives, select Next:
12. The next window will ask if you would like to set a different path for where Kaltura files will be stored. If you have a specific place that you would like them to go, then amend the file path. Otherwise, the default is fairly desirable. Select Next:
13. Next, select Install and wait for the install to complete:
14. Lastly, select Finish on the final Kaltura window after the installation is complete. Kaltura should then launch immediately afterward.