Microsoft and Trine University have a license agreement which allows current Trine students to share the Office365 and Office 2016 application domain.
To install Office 2016 on your personal computer
· You should uninstall any other versions of Microsoft Office from your computer. We recommend installing and running Piriform CCleaner on your registry after you uninstall the software.
You will need to remain connected to the internet throughout the installation. This could take 10-30 minutes depending on your connection speed.
· Log into your Trine Outlook email
· In the upper right corner, select your avatar picture or initial bubble.
· From the drop down list, select My Account.
· In the upper-left of your screen under Office apps & devices, select the Install Office button
· An small installation file will automatically download. Open the installation file and follow the step-by-step instructions.
· You may be prompted for your user credentials when you open Outlook 2016 for the first time. You may also see a warning that you must quit and restart Outlook.
· If you experience any issues or need assistance please create a service ticket.