You can avoid issues with USB flash drives or hard drives by storing your files on Microsoft OneDrive. Students have 1TB of storage through Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage. You can add the app to your Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS device, or just use the web interface to save and access files from anywhere, anytime.
1) Access your email account at MyPortal and select Student, Faculty, Staff email on the left under Quick Links.
2) Log into your email using your regular Trine username and password
3) On the top left of your email, select the apps tile
4) From the app list, select OneDrive
5) You can drag and drop files into the main screen. You can also manually upload files by selecting the Upload dropdown
6) Alternatively, you can create files in OneDrive using the New dropdown option
Please visit trine.edu/IT for assistance or further questions