When you first log into your Trine accounts, you will be required to setup at least two authentication methods. You can set up a personal email address, personal phone number, or security questions. Follow the instructions below on how to complete this setup.
- Log into your Trine account by going to portal.office.com.
- Upon logging in, you will be guided through setting up self service password reset.
- Click on set it up now next to authentication phone. You will need to select your country or region and enter in your phone number.
- Once entered, you can verify your phone number by either texting or calling you. A verification code will be provided for you to enter. Click verify.
- Click on set it up now next to authentication email. You will need to type in a personal email and click email me.
A verification email will be sent to your personal email address. A code will be provided for you to enter and verify.
Once the authentication email has been verified, you will return to the original screen to configure your security questions. Click set them up now next to security questions.
Select and answer three security questions and then click save answers.
Click finish. You have now completed setting up self service password reset.