You can navigate a couple of different ways within Moodle.
1. You can navigate using the Navigation Pane that is featured on the left-hand side of Trine University's Moodle:
2. If you do not see this left-hand pane, you will want to toggle on the sandwich icon. This icon will allow you to expand and collapse this menu as needed:
3. Once you click on a course, you will have an additional form of navigation where you can back-pedal with ease:
4. Each of the words above Home / My courses / etc. is all links to the pages that you were previously on. Although this type of navigation does not help to move forward, it makes backward movement much easier.
5. Check out this video below to learn more about navigating within Moodle: