Sometimes grade items don't appear to be syncing between Cengage's Mindtap and Moodle. There could be a few different reasons why this is occurring. These steps are the first line of troubleshooting:
1. Navigate to and open the progress icon towards the bottom right on the Mindtap interface:
2. Next, along the top, select the Gradebook tab:
3. Once you are in the gradebook menu, navigate to the top right-hand corner of that page and select Gradebook Actions:
4. In the gradebook actions menu, select Force LMS Sync:
5. You'll then be prompted to select either an individual grade item or the entire gradebook:
6. Once you have determined what you would like to sync, go ahead and click Sync:
7. You will then receive some sort of confirmation that tells you 'this may take a few minutes:'
Individual grade item sync requests may just take a couple of minutes; whereas, full gradebooks can take up to 24 hours. Generally, the full gradebook only takes a few minutes as well, but you are only able to request a full sync once every 24 hours.
If this method does not resolve the problem, you may want to check out Deep Linking in Cengage.