Information Technology Services

Business Office Information

To view your bill on myPortal, showing current transactions: > Student tab > Student Account Center > Course & Fee Statement > Generate > View

To view your student account history, showing ALL transactions: > Student tab > Student Account Center > My Account Balances > View account details & history

How to pay your bill:

If you receive tuition assistance from your employer, you MUST complete/return the Employer Assistance form to Student Accounts once every academic year.

The Employer Assistance form can be found on myPortal > Student tab > CGPS Student Forms > Employer Assistance Form

Once completed, please email your form to Tammy Steele at

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.